About Sanjay Ghosh, M.D., F.A.A.N.S.
Dr. Ghosh received a Regents Alumni Merit Scholarship to attend the University of Michigan Honors College. Dr. Ghosh completed his studies in cellular and molecular biology in just three and a half years, graduating Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta
Kappa for placing in the top 5% of his class. In college, he received competitive research grants, and a portion of his college honors thesis was published in the peer reviewed scientific Journal of Hypertension. He went on to attend medical
school at the University of Michigan where he was exposed to the field of neurosurgery, and later gained acceptance to the top rated neurosurgery residency program at the University of Southern California. While a resident at USC Dr. Ghosh
gained training and considerable expertise in the arenas of spinal surgery, cranial and spinal trauma, radiosurgery, and cranial base surgery.
- He saved my son’s life. I can’t ever repay him.Diane Casinelli
- He is the best I could find in 40 years out there looking for the best doctors, the right doctors to do the right thing for me and my body.Rod Luck, former San Diego TV personality
- You saved Paul's life, there are no words or actions that will be great enough to show you our appreciation.Paul, Ola + Baby Benny
- Dr. Ghosh was very caring & assisted me through every step. He answered mine & my family’s questions very thoroughly. Very attentive after surgery as well. I would recommend Dr. Ghosh to anyone looking for a neurosurgeon.A. Phillips
- Very professional and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and made me feel at ease even with the possible need for surgery.Former Patient
- Dr. Ghosh did my husband’s discectomy and he was 100% top notch. He was very thorough, yet conservative and took all the proper pre-surgical steps (therapy, etc.) before surgery.Former Patient
- This man saved my life. Difficult surgery, uncertain outcome, but here I am.Former Patient
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
Ratings & Reviews
Read or leave a review for Dr. Ghosh.